Rhode Island Family Resorts
The Newport Beach Hotel and Suites welcomes kids of all ages and is dedicated to making every family vacation an unforgettable experience. There are three main reasons why we are the perfect choice for family vacations:
- Our hotel's guest rooms and suites feature many amenities that families will love (and our new Suites Building has the largest rooms in all of Newport!)
- Our hotel has numerous family amenities such as an indoor pool, 2 hot tubs and a rooftop deck.
- Best of all, our location is perfect, just steps from the beach.
Our guest rooms have many amenities that families will love including:
- 37" HDTV's with dozens of family-oriented programming.
- In Room DVD Players and free use of our DVD library with numerous family movies.
- Refrigerator/freezers and microwave ovens.
- In room electronic safe.
- The historic building features many 2 bedroom combinations, and several 2 room suites.
- Guest laundry facility.
NEW SUITES BUILDING:
- 26 one and two bedroom suites ranging from 550-1300 square feet, the largest rooms in Newport.
- Full kitchens with cook top and washer/dryer.
- Living rooms include sleeper sofas.
- All bathrooms have whirlpool tubs.
The Newport Beach Hotel and Suites offers a complete selection of amenities to keep you and your family engaged including:
- Indoor pool and hot tub with huge TV, changing room, and stunning views of Newport Pond.
- Rooftop deck with glass railings overlooking Newport Pond with huge hot tub, fire pit, outdoor shower and seating areas.
- Bike Rack (bike rentals nearby if you didn't bring your own).
- Full fitness facility.
- Free hard wired and wireless internet throughout the hotel.
- Our Newport, Rhode Island hotel also provides guests with a complimentary business center.
Dining Options - Steps Away
- Flo's Clam Shack –One of New England's most famous seaside casual seafood restaurants is right next door.
- Atlantic Restaurant and Pizza – Voted the best pizza in Rhode Island.
- Atlantic Grill – Famous breakfast and lunch establishment, with memorabilia lining the walls of Newport's First Beach circa 1920.
- Empire Coffee - Within walking distance from the hotel and voted the Best Coffeehouse in Newport County, this perfect spot offers a large selection of coffees and teas, with breakfast sandwiches, muffins and scones.
- Ticket's Sports Bar and Grill - Sophisticated sports bar wiht numerous flat panel televisions and panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- KJ's Grill - Great casual restaurant and bar.
- Daily Shake offering people a healthy meal alternative
Our location in Newport, Rhode Island is really what makes the Newport Beach Hotel and Suites the perfect family vacation. We are located at Newport's Easton's Beach, across from an ocean front park and walking distance to the Cliff Walk.
Newport's Easton Beach
Newport's Easton's Beach is directly across the street and features endless kid's activities including:
- The famous Beach Bounce for hours of family fun for the little ones.
- The Carousel at Easton's Beach open 10am – 6pm.
- Bumper Boat Ride.
- Save the Bay's Exploration Center/Aquarium.
- Shade Pavilion.
- Playground, Skate Park, Picnic and Grill Area, Bike Racks.
- Seasonal Snack Bar.
- Beach Store with souvenirs.
- Free Special Events and Summer Concerts planned throughout the season.
- Volleyball tournaments all summer long.
Other Nearby Activities
Other family activities located near our Newport, Rhode Island hotel include:
- Adjacent oceanfront park with huge beachfront lawn, perfect for picnics, volleyball, and other seaside activities.
- Walk/Jog/Bike maps created just for the Newport Beach Hotel and Suites to show you the most scenic routes to explore.
- Bike and Surf Shops: Daily rentals available.
- Elemental Surf & Skate: 89 Aquidneck Avenue, Middletown, (401) 846-2280 elementalsurfandskate.com.
- Island Surf & Sport: 86 Aquidneck Avenue, Middletown, (401) 846-4421 islandsports.com.
- Purgatory Chasm - One half mile from the hotel, a natural chasm providing panoramic views of Second Beach and the Sakonnet River.
- Norman Bird Sanctuary: a 325-acre wildlife refuge with seven miles of hiking trails, a variety of children's education programs, and wooded area where you can relax and enjoy a leisurely stroll or hike to the top of Hanging Rock where the views are breathtaking. normanbirdsanctuary.org.
- Newport Mansions.