Meetings and Events
The Perfect Venue for Meetings and Events in Newport, Rhode Island
Whether you are planning a social event or corporate meeting, the look no further than the Newport Beach Hotel and Suites. Our Atlantic Ballroom and Newport Ballroom, overlooking the water, offer flexible meeting space for up to 200 guests. Our Suites Building offers hospitality rooms for up to 25 guests.
We feature complete audio/visual and catering service, private meeting rooms for smaller gatherings, and personalized service to attend to every detail. Whatever the size of your meeting or event, our onsite meeting professionals and event planners will make it an exceptional experience.
The oceanside location of our meeting rooms hotel presents the ideal venue for your event, amid the most luxurious accommodations in Newport County. When your meeting or event concludes each day, your guests will enjoy luxurious guest rooms or suites, an indoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center with spa treatment room, and rooftop year-round hot tub and fire pit, all overlooking the water.
- Over 5,000 square feet of flexible function space accommodating up to 200 people.
- Experienced and courteous meeting professionals.
Please fill out our Request for Proposal form for more information on our Newport Rhode Island Meeting Rooms.
The ideal wedding accommodations venue awaits you at the Newport Beach Hotel and Suites. We offer a blend of contemporary seaside style in our New Suites Building with a sense of history and tradition in our Historic Building, a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Our 71 newly renovated guest rooms and suites provide several choices for you and your guests:
NEW SUITES BUILDING:
Featuring 26 oversized suites, ranging from 550-1300 square feet, the largest in Newport.
- King size bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and doors leading to Juliet balconies.
- Master Baths are located on exterior walls and feature deep soaking whirlpool tubs, imported Carrera marble floors, and granite vanities with custom cabinetry.
- Living Room/Dining Areas feature sleeper sofa and floor-to-ceiling windows and doors leading to Juliet balconies.
- Kitchens with granite countertops, hardwood flooring, washer/dryer.
- Our Suites Building offers hospitality rooms for up to 25 guests.
- 45 guest rooms and suites in our newly renovated historic building with 37 inch LCD TVs with HD cable, MP3 players with iPod docking stations.
- Luxurious bedding with imported linens, duvets and featherbeds, with your choice of plush down or fiberfill pillows.
- Bathrooms finished in imported Carrera marble, granite vanities with custom cabinetry, and luxurious bath amenities.
Our Hotel Features and Amenities to Complete Your Special Day
- Spa treatment room with a variety of spa services. Or, you may book a spa treatment in the comforts of your guest room. View our Spa Services Menu. Arrange, in advance, to have your special bridal gift baskets delivered to your guests' room prior to their arrival.
And For You and Your Guests to Enjoy...
- Indoor pool and hot tub elevated over Newport Pond providing soothing water views from walls of windows and Juliet balconies.
- Cascading water wall, nautical artwork and inlayed glass block mosaic tiles contribute to the relaxing ambiance of the indoor pool environment.
- Rooftop deck with hot tub, fire pit, outdoor shower and seating areas overlooking Newport Pond.
Nearby Beaches and Other Activities Just Outside Our Front Door
The Newport Beach Hotel and Suites' location offers you and your guests so much to enjoy:
- Visit Newport's Easton's Beach with its many activities including volleyball, boardwalk, aquarium, skateboard park, and carousel. Your guests will never get bored before or after the ceremony when you choose Newport Beach Hotel and Suites, the finest Newport RI wedding venue.
- View our Map of Activites.
- Rent bikes, surf boards, skate boards etc from one of the local stores near the hotel
- Take a jog or walk down one of the routes nearby the hotel. We have created a walk/jog/bike map just for the hotel. View our Jogging Map.
For questions or more information regarding guest room accommodations, please contact:
Rachelle Trapasso, Group Sales, 401-380-1921. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.