Exceptional Dining & Restaurant Options At The Newport Beach Hotel & Suites
The Newport Beach Hotel and Suites offers breakfast in our Ocean Bar and Grille and Greenhouse Room, both overlooking Newport Beach and the Newport Mansions beyond. In the evening, dine at the elegant Ocean Bar and Grille.
Executive Chef Lyle Morse was the Executive Chef at the Hotel Viking from 1993– 2001 during the time the owners of the Newport Beach Hotel and Suites owned and operating the Hotel Viking. Since then, he has operated a series of successful restaurants and recently returned to be the Executive Chef at the Newport Beach Hotel and Suites restaurant, Ocean Bar and Grille. Chef Lyle's diverse dinner menu includes selections of locally caught seafood and contemporary cuisine in a nautical setting overlooking Newport Beach. Please visit the Ocean Bar and Grille for a complete menu offering.
When you have an appetite to venture out for a bite, you'll find ample restaurant choices within two blocks of our Newport, Rhode Island hotel:
- The Atlantic Beach Club – Directly across the street, offering dinner with entertainment as well as a seasonal sundeck/patio with live music, volleyball and snack bar.
- Flo's Clam Shack –One of New England's most famous seaside casual seafood restaurants is right next door.
- Atlantic Restaurant and Pizza – Voted the best pizza in Rhode Island.
- Tickets Sports Bar and Grill – Sophisticated sports bar with numerous flat panel televisions and panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Atlantic Grill – Famous breakfast and lunch establishment, with memorabilia lining the walls of Newport's First Beach circa 1920.
- KJ's Grill – Great casual restaurant and bar.