We Offer One Of The Best Wedding Venues In Newport, RI
The ideal wedding venue awaits you at the Newport Beach Hotel and Suites, offering contemporary sophistication and luxurious guest accommodations. Our combination of seamless attention-to-detail and intimate setting ensures a memorable event for you and your guests. We offer a blend of contemporary seaside style in our New Suites Building with a sense of history and tradition in our Historic Building, a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Our beachfront setting, water view ballrooms, and Newport's finest guest rooms and suites make the Newport Beach Hotel and Suites stand out among other Newport RI wedding venues. Along with our luxurious overnight accommodations and sensational setting, we provide an experienced and welcoming culinary and event planning team, led by our renowned chef, with their primary goal of ensuring the success and satisfaction of your event.
Ballrooms and Ceremonial Venues
- 2 Beautiful Ballrooms overlooking Newport Beach and the Cliff Walk.
- The Atlantic Ballroom accommodates 140 guests and features and outdoor patio with views of Newport Beach.
- The Newport Ballroom and adjacent Greenhouse Room accommodates up to 200 guests.
- Our Suites Building, with its hospitality rooms and adjacent rooftop deck, is perfect for cocktail parties of up to 50 guests.
- Beachfront Park - Wedding ceremonies can be arranged at the picturesque park located directly across from the Newport Beach Hotel and Suites.
Our Wedding Planning and Culinary Expertise
Our culinary staff led by renowned Chef Lyle Morse will create that perfect menu for your special day. Chef Lyle was the Executive Chef at the Hotel Viking from 1993–2001 during the time the owners of the Newport Beach Hotel and Suites owned and operating the Hotel Viking. During that time, Chef Lyle supervised literally hundreds of weddings ranging from 30-600 guests.
Beautiful Accommodations including Newport's Largest and Most Luxurious Suites
The Newport Beach Hotel and Suites offers a total of 68 newly renovated guest rooms and suites, providing several choices for you and your guests:
New Suites Building:
Featuring 26 oversized suites, ranging from 550-1300 square feet, the largest in Newport.
- King size bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and doors leading to Juliet balconies.
- Master Baths are located on exterior walls and feature deep soaking whirlpool tubs, imported Carrera marble floors, and granite vanities with custom cabinetry.
- Living Room/Dining Areas feature sleeper sofa and floor-to-ceiling windows and doors leading to Juliet balconies.
- Kitchens with granite countertops, hardwood flooring, washer/dryer.
- Our Suites Building offers hospitality rooms for up to 25 guests.
- 42 guest rooms and suites in our newly renovated historic building with 37 inch LCD TVs with HD cable, MP3 players with iPod docking stations.
- Luxurious bedding with imported linens, duvets and featherbeds, with your choice of plush down or fiberfill pillows.
- Bathrooms finished in imported Carrera marble, granite vanities with custom cabinetry, and luxurious bath amenities.
Our Hotel Features and Amenities to Complete Your Special Day
- Spa treatment room with a variety of spa services. Or, you may book a spa treatment in the comforts of your guest room. View our Spa Services Menu. Arrange, in advance, to have your special bridal gift baskets delivered to your guests' room prior to their arrival.
- With advance notice, we can also prepare to have food and beverage in your guest room. Click here for menu selections.
And For You and Your Guests to Enjoy...
- Indoor pool and hot tub elevated over Newport Pond providing soothing water views from walls of windows and Juliet balconies.
- Cascading water wall, nautical artwork and inlayed glass block mosaic tiles contribute to the relaxing ambiance of the indoor pool environment.
- Rooftop deck with hot tub, fire pit, outdoor shower and seating areas overlooking Newport Pond.
Nearby Beaches and Other Activities Just Outside Our Front Door
The Newport Beach Hotel and Suites' location offers you and your guests so much to enjoy:
- Visit Newport's Easton's Beach with its many activities including volleyball, boardwalk, aquarium, skateboard park, and carousel. Your guests will never get bored before or after the ceremony when you choose Newport Beach Hotel and Suites, the finest Newport RI wedding venue.
- View our Map of Activites.
We have purchased seasonal summer cabanas at the Beach and have made them available for the exclusive use of our guests for a small fee.
- Rent bikes, surf boards, skate boards etc from one of the local stores near the hotel
- Take a jog or walk down one of the routes nearby the hotel. We have created a walk/jog/bike map just for the hotel. View our Jogging Map.
For questions or more information, please contact:
Wedding Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Post Wedding Brunch: Executive Chef Lyle Morse, 401-846-0310, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Room Accommodations: Rachelle Trapasso, Group Sales, 401-848-7128, ext. 1021. Email: email@example.com.